What We Are Building:
At Rubikloud, we are on a mission to bring “Intelligent Decision Automation” to the world’s largest enterprise retailers. Our platform unifies the latest in distributed systems, artificial intelligence, cloud architecture and some of the brightest minds to fulfill our mission. Over the past three years, we have been able to connect with over 150,000 retail point of sales location in 10 countries and create a database of over $100 billion in first party retail transactional data. And the numbers are only growing!
Who We Are Looking For:
We want to change the way how retailers make business decisions. As Director, Analytics, you will lead part of the team that tackles this challenge. If you love solving complex problems, analyzing complex datasets, finding insights from data, and leading your team to success, this role is for you. Reporting to the Senior Director of Product and Analytics, you will get the chance to work with various team members across the organization to execute on the Rubikloud vision and provide leadership to our team of Data Analysts.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Provide technical expertise through analytical engagements and consulting services
- Develop and mentor world class team of customer-driven Data Analysts to support our solutions and clients
- Provide planning, strategy, and technical guidance to the Analytics team in the completion of analytics projects.
- Lead presentation of analysis and recommendations internally and externally.
- Be the customer data expert - have deep understanding of our customers data, including sales data, customer/loyalty data, web/mobile data, and other external data sources that are relevant to their business.
- Be the bridge between business and technical teams for the data domain.
Who You Are:
- 7+ years of analytical experience and 5+ years of leading a team of Data Analysts.
- Hands-on experience with relational databases (e.g. Oracle, MySQL, MS Sql Server, PostgreSQL), BI/data analysis.
- Working knowledge of SQL and Python programming skills.
- Experience in planning, designing, building, measuring targeted Marketing campaigns within retail, CRM, or supply chain would be considered an asset.
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to clearly explain technical terms to non-technical audience.
- Effective people management experience including developing team and individual growth plans, coaching/mentoring, and aligning business goals to team objectives.
Who We Are:
We are a group of intellectually curious people who are passionate about making a big splash in the world of retail. We offer competitive compensation including equity options - we want all Rubikrew to own part of the Company. You will have a full health benefits package including extended health care, dental, and vision. Lunch is catered Monday to Thursday so you won’t have to worry about packing a lunch! Healthy snacks and drinks are also provided to keep you energized. Additionally, we offer a personal development budget that you are free to use for professional development or even as a fitness allowance.
Rubikloud welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Thank you to all who apply. We are only contacting applicants who is moving on to the next stage of the process. If you don’t hear from us, please check back for any future opportunities!